Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP/Beta/Swap for YA/NA Paranormal Romance

CP/Beta/Swap for YA/NA Paranormal Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CP/Beta/Swap for YA/NA Paranormal Romance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kncurry26
    Participant

Hi everyone!! I just recently finished going through my manuscript for probably the 10th time and would like to have someone take a look at it! It’s a ~75k Paranormal Romance (I’m leaning more toward NA than YA but I’m not 100% sure). If anyone would like to Beta/Swap please let me know!! Thank you!

ETRAMI

After barely graduating high school due to a mix of personal issues and rebelliousness, eighteen year old Dominique Russo was given no choice by her dad to visit him for the summer. She’s not only eager to try to build a stronger relationship with him, but she’s also looking forward to some new scenery. She would have never anticipated learning something about herself in a whole new way…

Domi’s dad finally tells her that she is Etrami; another race of people who have heightened strength of the mind, the body, and the soul. She is a Synsus, the branch of Etrami that are strong with their souls and are affected by other’s auras. Domi can’t go back to Pittsburgh now, and she has to learn how to control her energy, otherwise she’ll be plagued with headaches and random emotions for the rest of her life. To do that, she has to get in touch with herself, which is easier said than done…

bookgirl
    Participant

Your story sounds intriguing and I’m currently looking for a CP. I have a description of my book on my profile. If it sounds interesting, please message me and we can try swapping first chapters.

unicorngirl
    Participant

Are you still looking for a CP? If so please message me so that we can discuss frequency of CP and volume (e.g. 5k weekly?). I write in the YA/NA Urban Fantasy genre.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.