Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CPs and betas for EPIC YA/NA fantasy

CPs and betas for EPIC YA/NA fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CPs and betas for EPIC YA/NA fantasy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

demurendling
    Participant

Hello dear fellow YA writers! I’m currently writing a high fantasy novel for mostly young adults and new adults, but I think it will be loved by all ages (the point of view characters are 16-50 years old).

What I need help with is plot holes and opinions on characters and events.

The novel is YA in the way that the most important character is sixteen. It is suitable for teens over 13, because of some bloody scenes (not extreme gore or anything). The novel has no swearing or explicit stuff other than some violence here and there 🙂

Here is my “blurb”. I hope you’re interested! 🙂

The world is shaking, crying, burning. Death will come to those who don’t prepare to fight.

Before her birth, the king ordered every Aruel to be captured and killed. Every time Emery thinks she is safe, she has to escape again. But then she meets Ayess, a little girl who sees straight through her, and everything changes. Ayess is not made for escaping. If Emery wants to run, she has to leave her behind.

Her decision gets a whole new meaning when a group of her own kind gather their forces against the king. If she stays, she will be crushed, but if she runs, she’ll be a traitor.

Emery has to figure out whether or not her worst fate is death, before the earth takes its last labored breath.

my e-mail: author.e.m.redshaw@gmail.com
    or if you want to be a beta reader, fill this form: http://goo.gl/forms/jlue3S23iruy8c973
    Thank you! 🙂

parkerdoliviawriter
    Participant

Hi there. I would love to be your critique partner. Here’s my email if you are interested : writerparkerdavis27@gmail.com

harshj
    Participant

Hi,
    i found your storyline pretty much interesting. I would love to be your writing buddy as i am also writing a mythological fantasy fiction. here’s my email if you are interested : tumnehumkodekhaaise@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.