Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CPs/Betas for YA fantasy in desert world

CPs/Betas for YA fantasy in desert world

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / CPs/Betas for YA fantasy in desert world

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tjcarroll
    Participant

Hello All – I need a few CPs or Betas for my YA Fantasy (complete at 95,000 words). The plot centers around Meron Almasi, an 18-year-old outcast who is forced to journey across her desert-world and confront the mythical beings who live there.

I’m looking for honest, big picture critiques and I’d like a quick turnaround (next two weeks, preferably) but I have an open schedule during that time so I can read yours just as quickly!

hessaissa
    Participant

Hi,

I love fantasy and the plot to your MS sounds exciting! Are you still looking for a CP? My own MS is a YA high fantasy complete at (73K words). Here’s the basic plot if you’re interested:

Serving a ten-year sentence for stealing a dragon, eighteen-year-old Valina Vallomir is unexpectedly released from the Sky Prisons hovering over the city on one condition – she joins the Forbidden Tournament where is forced to fight for her freedom alongside the city’s twenty-two most wanted criminals – including the dragon-rider who arrested her in the first place, Captain Erikin Glaucon.

If you’re interested in exchanging a few chapters to see if we could work as CPs, you can email me on issahessa@gmail.com

🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.