Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Crit Partner for a YA Fantasy Epic needed

Crit Partner for a YA Fantasy Epic needed

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Crit Partner for a YA Fantasy Epic needed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mishamfb
    Participant

Hey, I’m Misha. I’m urgently looking for a crit partner who’s strong on copy-editing, because my CP who was really good at it won’t be able to help me much longer. And at this stage of edits, my project will grind to a halt if I can’t find a replacement.

I’m looking to build a long term relationship, because this is only part one of an expected four book series.

My own critting strengths are more with development, so characterization, voice, plot, pacing etc are my forte. But I can do copy edits on other people’s work as well. Sadly, not my own.

Fingers crossed that there’s someone out there who’s interested. 🙂

mary
    Participant

Hi Misha,

I know this post is from a while ago, so I’m guessing you found your CP replacement, but I’m wondering if you’re still looking for readers. I have a YA fantasy that’s ready for beta reading, and I’d be interested in doing a swap.

Let me know if you need another reader!

hopeshines
    Participant

Right now I am just offering to beta read or critique without a lot of swapping-and I love reading YA fantasy if you want another opinion
    Hope

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.