Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Critique Partner / Beta Reader for a Mature (17+, New Adult) /Young Adult Paranormal/Fantasy Romance

Critique Partner / Beta Reader for a Mature (17+, New Adult) /Young Adult Paranormal/Fantasy Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Critique Partner / Beta Reader for a Mature (17+, New Adult) /Young Adult Paranormal/Fantasy Romance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

carolynbrown
    Participant

I have only just joined this site and am looking for a long term critique partner who would enjoy reading steamy love scenes, with vampires and other paranormal creatures. (Not erotica) but some scenes in my stories have descriptions which would be unsuitable to a younger age group.

I have self-published my first novel (54,000 words) in a series and have almost completed writing my second story (60,000 words) and am looking for interested partners to critique this new work. I would be happy to critique your work in an exchange.

I work in the education industry and have experience editing student work. I have also critiqued other writer’s work previously, so I have some experience.

lisbeth
    Participant

Hey there! I’d be interested to take you up on your offer. Please, private message me with further details :).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.