Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Critique partner/beta reader for fantasy inspired by Labyrinth/Beauty&theBeast

Critique partner/beta reader for fantasy inspired by Labyrinth/Beauty&theBeast

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Critique partner/beta reader for fantasy inspired by Labyrinth/Beauty&theBeast

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lailachaand
    Participant

Hi! I’m ideally looking for only one critique partner, someone with a WIP I can read in return – or just a beta reader. I’d like to do it chapter by chapter as I have a busy work schedule. My WIP is dark gothic fantasy and inspired by Labyrinth and Beauty and the Beast. I will send a first chapter sample to anyone who offers to be a critique partner and accept yours too so I can see if our writing styles are somewhat similar. Preferably, I’d like someone who’s also got a fantasy WIP. <3

amberntharris
    Participant

Hello,
    I also have a work of fantasy in progress. It’s a blend of science-fiction, horror, and fantasy and it’s has a very Octavia Butler, N.K Jemison and Stephen King feel to it. Please respond to this post if that interests you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.