Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Critique Partner for Young Adult Fantasy/Adventure

Critique Partner for Young Adult Fantasy/Adventure

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Critique Partner for Young Adult Fantasy/Adventure

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

elferguson
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m looking for a/some critique parter(s) for my young adult novel, BALLOONING. I’d be very willing to make a trade if you have a manuscript in need of critiquing as well.

At 50, 000 words, BALLOONING is a fairly quick read. I’d describe it as a quirky adventure story with elements of magic. Below is a brief summary.

Fifteen-year-old Chester Phillips is building a hot air balloon, and he has every intention of flying it around the world. Unfortunately, no one really believes that Chester’s creation will get off the ground, because Chester is building it out of garbage.

Finding “just the right part” in alleyways, dumpsters, and landfills is Chester’s greatest satisfaction. Although he isn’t above sacrificing cleanliness and dignity for the parts he needs, Chester maintains one rule: he only takes things no one else wants.

Chester accidentally breaks his own rule, however, when he brings home a battered scuba tank. Inside, is a beautiful, if somewhat cold and reclusive, genie.

And EVERYONE wants a genie.

Let me know if you’d be interested in reading or making a trade. Thank you in advance!

Anonymous

I’d really love to swap on this if you’re still looking: callieuleners@gmail.com

nickiemccall
    Participant

Ditto. If you still need a critiquing partner, shoot me an email at mccal408@gmail.com.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.