Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Critique Partner for Young Adult Fiction

Critique Partner for Young Adult Fiction

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Critique Partner for Young Adult Fiction

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fw586
    Participant

Critique Partner for Young Adult Fiction

I am looking for critique partners for my articles and my fiction which include flash, short stories, novellas, and novels. I am looking for about two to three different perspectives on my work. I need encouragement but also a serious critique of my work.

First Critique:

The critique partner should cover as many of the “Big Pictures” topics as he or she can from the article “A List of Possible things to look for in a Critique”.
    The webpage is http://www.ladieswhocritique.com/critique-tips/list-of-things-for-in-a-critique/

In two weeks to a month, I will return the same piece after a rewrite.

Second Critique:
    Then the critique partner should cover as many “Small Pictures” topics he or she can. And I want to know if it is ready for submission. If it is not, I will rewrite it. The person should be fantastic with grammar because I have some problem areas in my writing.

Third Critique
    In two weeks to a month, I will return the same piece for one final critique before submission.

Each piece may have a query letter or cover letter that will also need critiquing.

Has the letter sparked your interest?
    Are punctuations correct?

Contact Info:
    Frelisa
    thewriterfrelisawalker@ymail.com

laura
    Keymaster

Hi Frelisa, hope you find who you are looking for! Best of luck 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.