Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Critique Partner Needed

Critique Partner Needed

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Critique Partner Needed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

lindseymf
    Participant

Hey! I have a couple CPs but would love another just to get another opinion. My MS is a complete first draft and I’m working on the second. It’s a YA Paranormal Romance.

By the way, I’m not afraid of criticism. In fact, I’d enjoy it.
    Here’s the blurb:

“If someone had bothered to tell me who—or what—I am, I might have a clue as to why my life has turned from mind-numbingly ordinary into an all-out freak show.”

Getting two new students in the middle of February is a freaky coincidence. Adalyn is fun, bubbly and tops Hallie’s list of girls who are awesome. Colton is tall, dark, and swoon-worthy but he lands a place on her list of guys who are jerks. When she finds out the two of them already know—and hate—each other, Hallie realizes it’s more than just coincidence.

Adalyn warns to stay away from Colton but part of Hallie doesn’t want to. Despite her efforts, he won’t leave her alone. His disarming and enigmatic personality fills Hallie with the urge to punch him but fury isn’t the only emotion he incites in her.

She kinda wants to kiss him too.

Strange things happen when Hallie’s around Colton and she knows he’s hiding something. His cryptic answers only lead to more questions. If she can’t put all the pieces together …she’ll end up without a life—ordinary or otherwise.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.