Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Critique Partner Needed For Novel Sequel

Critique Partner Needed For Novel Sequel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Critique Partner Needed For Novel Sequel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

marianne

Hi,
    I am in the midst of the sequel to my first novel. It is a supernatural/mystery/thriller. I am willing to critique in return. I can do a simple or deep critique-whatever is needed. Let me know if you are interested and how much and how often you would like to exchange writing. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Marianne

jaybird
    Participant

Hi Marianne,
    I write psychological suspense novels and I’m looking for a critique partner. I’d be interested in exchanging one or two chapters of our works IP and see if we’re compatible. I do love mystery/suspense/thriller novels and think that I could offer some degree of expertise to a critique. Give me a shout if you’re interested in “testing the waters”.
    Sue

marianne

Hi Sue,
    I’d love to exchange a chapter or two with you. I enjoy psychological suspense, too. If you’re still interested my e-mail address is story-writer@wi.rr.com You can send some of your WIP and what type of critique you’d like. Have a good night,
    Marianne

smblooding
    Participant

Hey, Marianne,

I have a sequel to a paranormal mystery/thriller that’s in desperate need of a set of eyes as well. Want to exchange the first three chapters and see if we work out? I don’t know if you’re into paranormal. Let me know. smblooding@hotmail.com

jaybird
    Participant

Sorry I didn’t get back to you, Marianne! Jeesh, life does get in the way! In any case, I noticed that smblooding also expressed an interest and if the two of you click, wonderful! If you’re looking for another set of eyes, I’d still be interested in connecting. I don’t write supernatural and I noticed that smblooding writes paranormal. I’m guessing that the two of you might be a good fit!
    Sue

marianne

Hi Sue,

Sorry I didn’t get back with you sooner, but I had emergency surgery on the 16th. I’m home now moving slow, but still looking for an extra pair of eyes. If you still want to exchange a chapter just send one and I’ll send one back. My e-mail is in one of the above messages.
    Take care,
    Marianne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.