Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Critique partner needed for YA fantasy novel with a bit of history. 💚

Critique partner needed for YA fantasy novel with a bit of history. 💚

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Critique partner needed for YA fantasy novel with a bit of history. 💚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rabitini
    Participant

My story is like a blend of Swedish folklore, history, no love triangle romance, great gatsby, and fantasy mixed together with real life and reincarnation. I would like a critique partner who would read it chapter by chapter each week ( because I’ll be emailing them a chapter each week for thorough critique) . This story means a lot to me and it it the first time I take any of my own writing seriously, I think I will really try and publish this, so I would really loved it if someone helped me with this long and perilous and challenging journey. In return I can say that I have quite a bit of experience with critique partners one of my critique partners recently published a book I helped critique. I am good at discussing and critiquing characterization, description, identifying plot holes and motivating my partner.

herestroublehi5
    Participant

Hey there! I’m interested in helping you out! I will be up front with you though and say that my spelling and grammar are not the best. So some mistakes might slip past me. However, if you don’t mind that and would just like a fresh set of eyes on your work. I’d be happy to help! I’m also working on a YA Fantasy Mystery with a bit of history too. Would you like to take a look at it? Comment back or send me a message. Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers!

serena94
    Participant

Hey, I would be interested in exchanging first chapters and see if we’re a good match! I’m currently working on a High Fantasy novel that I’ve been planning for a very long time. I have had some great expierences with Critique partners, and would love a long-lasting partnership. 🙂 If you’re still interested, message me!

rabitini
    Participant

Hi, of course I’m interested! Please email me and I will respond as soon as possible! it’s : rabitini at googlemail dot com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.