Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Critique Partner plus

Critique Partner plus

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Critique Partner plus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cjrabbs
    Participant

Hi,
    I just found this website a few days ago. I am looking for a critique partner and someone to help me stay accountable in my own writing for a project that is in the works. The story is approaching 50,000 words but right now the first scene is all that is really ready for critique at this point. While I continue to work on making the rest of it ready and filling in the holes I would be happy to critique what you are working on. I’m not great at punctuation but I will find things that don’t make sense and words that are out of place. I will also give you overall impressions and if there are places that might cause me to stop reading your story.

The project I am working on probably fits best into the fantasy category although it may just flit around the edges a little bit. The kingdom in my story is in trouble and one of its princes is forced to choose between saving the kingdom and following his father’s will. Part of the story focuses on this character and his eventual acceptance of becoming king while the other part of the story focuses on the battle to save the kingdom from an unknown foe.

Thanks

writteninutopia
    Participant

Hi!, My name’s Nathalie and I’m in the same boat as you are. My first chapter is what I really need to be critiqued on. We can chat more if you would like to email me at nathaliealtidor@ymail.com or just reply back to this message

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.