Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Critique partner sought

Critique partner sought

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Critique partner sought

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dihiwi
    Participant

I am currently writing a cozy mystery and am looking for someone to read and critique what I have thus far (about 100 pages), for story flow, interest level and general entertainment. My heroine, Maddie, works at a community theater and is dating a man who disappears without a trace. A mystery ensues as she tracks down what really happened to him and why someone now apparently wants her out of the way or, worse, dead.

marianne

Hi,

I am writing the sequal to my first book Gypsy Spirits. It is also a supernatural/mystery/thriller. Annamarie, who killed her husband in book one, is being watched over by a Gypsy Spirit, but her husband (as a spirit) wants revenge and their unborn child.) Her memory of that night is gone and she will have to fight for herself and her child. I am about 50% through (close to 50000) words and just finished a rough second draft. I am also looking for someone to read it for plot line and flow and to be sure it isn’t boring. If you’re interested, please let me know. I can do chapter by chapter or larger section if you want. also, what type of turn around time do you have in mind?

Take care,
    Marianne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.