Home / Forums / List of Forums / Memoir / Critique partner wanted

Critique partner wanted

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Memoir / Critique partner wanted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kellycatherine
    Participant

Hi there! I am writing a memoir about overcoming depression while living and traveling throughout the world.
    I am looking for a consistent partner who will review my posts and hold me accountable!
    I look forward to doing the same for her. I have been told in graduate writing courses that I am good at critiquing and I do put in the time.

Let me know if you are interested and we can exchange information!

lee89
    Participant

You write memoirs and I write speculative/futuristic short stories. My goal is to get them published online and eventually self e-pub. Our genres are totally different but I thought, I don’t know what you care to read, so I’d give this a shot anyway. (I don’t do erotica, ya, fantasy, coming of age, lgbt – no interest in those in terms of writing).

What do you think?

coladaja
    Participant

What kinds of stories do you write? I am a terrific editor. As an English as a Second language and composition teacher, I do well. I am looking for someone to critique my short stories and a book. Because what I write is near and dear, it is hard to be objective as far as the reader’s interest and continuity may be concerned. My short stores are based on memories but come with a hopeful inspirational message to the reader, sort of “Do this and not that.” My book is a human interest success story revolving around my son I adopted in Thailand. By the time he was four, I was convinced he was intellectually slow. Boy, was I wrong! There is a little in it about his color being raised primarily in an American society.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.