Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Critique Partner Wanted for 50,000-word Contemporary Romance Manuscript

Critique Partner Wanted for 50,000-word Contemporary Romance Manuscript

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Critique Partner Wanted for 50,000-word Contemporary Romance Manuscript

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

reading4pleasure
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m a first-time author here who just finished her first novel-length manuscript (whoo-hoo!). I am so excited to eventually submit it to agents and publishers, but I know that it could use some good critiquing before I send it out. I would be so happy to read your work and offer any feedback you would like in exchange. Thank you so much!

Best,

Lacey

pattiecake
    Participant

Hi Lacey,
    Why don’t you send me a chapter of your work and let me see if I’d be a good fit to critique it.
    You may contact me at pattiecake1@yahoo.com
    Pattie

tessrydder
    Participant

hi Lacey,
    I have a 40,000 word romantic/ erotica manuscript that I just completed. I would love to get feed back before submit for publishing. I would defiantly be interested in trading with you. if you are interested email me tessrydder@gmail.com

mountainking
    Participant

I can read it and give you feedback from a guy’s perspective, if that is meaningful. I write adventures with romantic subplots and I want a woman’s perspective on how to make the romance add energy to the plot.
    Mason Stone

leannefrancis
    Participant

Hi Lacey,

Have you had any luck in finding someone to read your work? I am happy to help and would love you to read and provide feedback on my 85 000 word contemporary romance?
    Let me know
    Leanne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.