Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Critique Partner wanted for Erotic Short Story

Critique Partner wanted for Erotic Short Story

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Critique Partner wanted for Erotic Short Story

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vannathestrange
    Participant

Hey everyone!

I have just written my first erot short story! Generally I write in young adult and paranormal romance. So, I want to make sure the story works and isn’t missing too many elements. I am hoping to find a critique partner who can help me edit and offer feedback. I normally work through Google Drive/Google Docs because it’s easiest for me to keep track of who’s critiquing and what needs changed. If anyone is interested, please let me know! I would love to do an exchange and critique your story or book as payment.

Thanks so much for reading,
    Krystle

garima07
    Participant

Hey there! First of all, shout out to all the brilliant writers with like you with such creative ideas trying to make a difference. I’m one of you too, trying to make a difference, pursuing what I’m absolutely passionate about. And, you know what? I’m absolutely here to help people like you passionate about writing! Cheers! You can reach out to me at garimasanger9@gmail.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.