Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / critique partner who’s not afraid to get hot and flustered

critique partner who’s not afraid to get hot and flustered

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / critique partner who’s not afraid to get hot and flustered

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

emily
    Participant

I’ve just finished the first draft of my first novel and I’m looking for a dedicated and experienced critique partner.
    It’s a paranormal romance/urban fantasy with an erotic overlay. Romeo and Juliet with vampires, homicidal faeries and plenty of steam.
    I am also an experienced critiquer, I have been active on several internet sites and have received feedback that my critiques are very helpful. Spelling and grammar are not my strong point, but I do fairly well in these area’s. I’m diplomatic in how I say things, but I will tell you if something isn’t working.
    I’m a sole parent, so I’m busy, but I will do a chapter per fortnight and would like the same in return.
    I’m looking for someone who can help me find the faults in my work. Line by line critique and proof reading plus overall impressions.
    I know I’m asking for a lot of commitment, but I’m offering the same for you.
    Any takers?

mamiller512
    Participant

Did you find a CP? You sound like someone with a similar work style to me. Send me an e-mail or PM if you would like to explore working together. My e-mail is mamiller@me.com. Hope to hear from you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.