Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Critique partner/ writing buddy needed

Critique partner/ writing buddy needed

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Critique partner/ writing buddy needed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

PennyLeigh
    Participant

I am in the first parts still of my first Sci-fi/fantasy novel and I also have some short stories in progress, all future-world based. I am looking for someone to work with who writes something other than sci-fi, although straight fantasy is fine. I have difficulty reading my own genre while I am in the process of writing it. I am new to critiquing, but from what I have been told my greatest strength is in asking questions other people don’t ask or don’t think about. I’m a big “but why did the character do that? What’s the motive?” person. I would also really love someone to be accountable to, so I’d like to critique on a regular basis. A love and knowledge of astrology wouldn’t hurt as I use astrology for understanding my own characters.

amberntharris
    Participant

Hello Penny,
    My name is Amber, and I am also seeking a CP. I write Sci-fi/Fantasy mostly, but I do write other things and incorporate other genres into my work as well.I’ve been told some of my strengths are picking up on small details on a story that others may not notice. If you are interested, please respond to this post.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.