Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Critique partner/partners

Critique partner/partners

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Critique partner/partners

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tammylee
    Participant

Hello everyone! I am new to LWC. I have been writing and critting for years. As far as writing, I am past beginner but not yet to pro status, LOL… Critting, I crit mainly as a reader but get lucky every now and then with punc. etc… I have just started a rom/sus. Actually I went 7 chapters in and have now decided to start it a different way. Gotta love that when your characters do that. LOL
    I’m looking for more than someone to just swap crits with though. Someone to brainstorm, swap ideas, motivation, hash problems/writers block with… If interested and if I can find my way back here, LOL, shoot me a message…

leannebristow
    Participant

Hi Tammylee,
    I’ve done the same thing with my WIP…probably have w15 different story beginnings and so far nothing has clicked! I have never critiqued someone’s writing (other than my college students’ essays) but I would love the opportunity to swap critics and ideas with. I am working on a book to submit to the Love Inspired series (Christian based romance novels) although I love all genres. If you would be interested in swapping ideas with me, let me know please. My email is writerzkorner@gmail.com.
    Thank you,
    LeAnne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.