Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Critique partners

Critique partners

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Critique partners

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

marianne

Hi,
    How do we connect with someone that might want to help each other critique our works. My novel is wrtten (easy part) I am editing (drives me crazy) and I would love to trade chapters or lesser amounts with someone who would also be interested. All my readers are family and friends and they are kind in their views. I would like someone who would be brutally honest, if needed. I think we need both types of readers to turn our works into what they can be. My WIP is about a young married couple. The husband believes spirits live in the nearby woods. They may be real or he may be emotionally ill. He begins to believe his wife has conjured up a gypsy spirit and the fun begins 🙂 thanks, have a great weekend. Oh, I am unpublished, in the true sense of the word. I have self-published two children’s stories and one book of essays on Barnes and Noble, but with limited success. Advertising is the problem with self-publishing.
    Marianne

harlow15
    Participant

Hi Marianne, are you still looking for someone? I’m interested.
    Harlow

marianne

HI Harlow,

Yes, I would be interested. I thought I had found a partner, but she didn’t have the time to critique as many works as she thought.

I am sorry I am answering so late, but I did think I had connected with someone. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks.

Marianne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.