Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Cross Genre zig-zag: Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy Thriller

Cross Genre zig-zag: Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy Thriller

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Cross Genre zig-zag: Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy Thriller

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

twluedke
    Participant

I write intense, character driven, Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy Thriller novels with graphic violence and graphic sex scenes. Very much on the edge of erotica, if not tipping over that edge at points.

I need a full MS CP. I’d like comments on character development, exposition, tense, POV inconsistencies, hot/not-hot sex scene evaluation, plot holes, and any grammar mistakes you might catch.

I give the same in return. I critique fantasy, sci-fi, romance, erotica, thriller, action, adventure, paranormal, horror, or any combination thereof. I also give developmental critique/edit to provide plot/character development suggestions–inspiration.

I have two novels published, one more coming out this month, and five novels planned for 2013 (one of those in editing now).

I am looking for aggressive self-publishing authors who are not squeamish about violence and sex.

My current CP’s are erotica authors, and they do a wonderful job. I have room in my critique group for one more.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.