Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Desperately need CP for Adventure Fantasy novel I'm writing

Desperately need CP for Adventure Fantasy novel I'm writing

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Desperately need CP for Adventure Fantasy novel I'm writing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

matthewedogawa
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to the website and am super pumped to get some hardcore in-depth critique on my novel that I’m putting together. It’s not complete right now but I’m having anxiety about the quality of the story and the draw that a person has with the story and want to update it constantly. I honestly would love to have as many people read it as possible to give me a good idea of if people like the plot and if the writing is good enough for them.
    Rough synopsis:
    A group of eleven friends are transported to a new universe by a dying old man. They are a part of a long line of chosen people and are given powers as a part of a team called the Eleven(still trying to come up with a better name). In this new universe, there is a magical force known as ragh that runs through the ground and each person has a specialized version of ragh. One has increased healing while the others change the look of their skin or increase the density of a part of their body. The Eleven are sent into the new universe to save the Queen and her people by defeating the revolutionary army.
    I don’t know if this is enough information about the story because there’s a lot of things that I’ve thought through but this should give you the overall gist of it.
    Please I’d like as many people to help me with this as possible and I’m willing to read and critique anything else as well as I can in return.
    Email: matthewchitown@gmail.com

amberntharris
    Participant

Hello,
    I’d love to help you out and read your story. How many chapters would you like to swap and how many times a week can you criqutie?
    Thanks,
    Amber

matthewedogawa
    Participant

I can do it at least once a week and I have about 38 pages of a rough draft I wrote. Some parts aren’t as in depth as others since I’m just trying to get the whole story written for right now.

dalila
    Participant

Hey,

Are you still looking for beta readers/CPs? Because I have some experience beta reading and swapping and have some writing of my own that could use another look. I finished a YA scifi of 70K words and am working on a YA fantasy which is currently at 45K.

Thanks,

Rachel.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.