Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Eyeballs Burning… Eyeballs Burning…In need of CP

Eyeballs Burning… Eyeballs Burning…In need of CP

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Eyeballs Burning… Eyeballs Burning…In need of CP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jabberwocky3
    Participant

Okay, perhaps a little dramatic :D. But seriously, I need a fresh set of eyes to look over, attack and analyze (in a not so pirate way) my completed novels. And if you’re really ambitious/bored/twiddling the thumbs, I have a WIP that I’m unsure of the MC’s behavior and if it will sustain a reader.

1. Titled: Prey, The Dance Begins. MC heroine attempts to find her feminine power through seduction. Set in 1920’s during the flapper lifestyle. She falls for a dark and brooding artist while a southern gent. tries to win her over. One is dangerous and sinful, the other to close to where she came from, what she was running away from. This is written in a first person POV.

2. Titled: Veiled Glance. Set in late 1800’s MC heroine finds herself forced into gathering information on the new bachelor when all she wants to do is get back what was taken from her – her coven and her city. In her eyes, this bachelor is a threat to her city, her coven and her heart. What she doesn’t expect is to fall in love, least of all with him, but it’s exactly what’s in store for her. This is written in a third person POV.

3. WIP: No title yet. A thirty year old female is going through a before mid-life crisis. She’s the last one committed to the I’m never gettig gmarried club. But it’s strictly becasue she has relationship issues. She’ll never allow her heart to get mangled in a man’s hands. She’s got one good friend left, the MC hero who she realizes is exactly what her heart needs. He’s been trying to show her that all along. It’s written first person POV and as if she were in a therapy session. (Think Catcher in the Rye, only in a thirty year old’s perspective).

AND: I would love to take on some pieces and critique them. I’ll read pretty much any subgenre in romance except horror.

I’m down on hands and knees here, begging. Any, or all you can critique would be super fannnntastic! Thanks a bunch!

Erica

madiha
    Participant

Loved the drama. Best of luck with finding a great CP. 😀

shelly99
    Participant

Hi! I’m not sure if you’re still in need of a CP, but I’d be interested!

cazzacarolynhoff
    Participant

Hi, I’d be up for CP, if you could return the favor. I have a book about an American woman who leaves her abusive Australian husband and travels through New Zealand for two months to sole-search and recover before returning back to the States…and she unexpectedly finds love.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.