Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Fantasy-Supernatural, still writing it.

Fantasy-Supernatural, still writing it.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Fantasy-Supernatural, still writing it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

adirahalcyon
    Participant

It’s quite morbid and not for the light-hearted. I’ve got the idea perfectly in my mind, I’m just still working on writing it. I get stuck sometimes, and I believe a critique partner would help me more in the process. I prefer fantasy, but I wouldn’t mind reading genres that fall out of this category as long as it isn’t something that’s been overly done before.

Genres my novel Supernatural, Mystery, Fantasy.

I’m not sure how this process works yet, considering this is my first novel but I’d love to figure it out.

amberntharris
    Participant

Hello. I’m still in the process of writing mine as well. I think that you and I would be good for each other because we need someone to get us through writing a novel. Mine is quite morbid with some light-hearted bits along the way, but it is mostly about the “bond” between this creature and her “daughter. The genre of my is fantasy/horror. My email is amberntharris@gmail.com. Let me know if you are interested.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.