Home / Forums / List of Forums / Book Marketing Help / first-time Nonfiction & Memoir Authors – wanna be interviewed?

first-time Nonfiction & Memoir Authors – wanna be interviewed?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Book Marketing Help / first-time Nonfiction & Memoir Authors – wanna be interviewed?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

loripuma
    Participant

Hi, I’m a first-time memoir author. I’m looking to connect with other first-time nonfiction and memoir authors who are interested in being interviewed and profiled on my blog. I’m looking for people who are beyond the stage of outlining their book, but haven’t published yet, and are willing to share what they’re doing to market their book, while they prep for publishing.

This is part of an ongoing behind-the-scenes series about building a following and writing a great book. I just started it, and plan to continue it over the next year. Once a month, I profile other authors, because it’s fun and it also gives my blog readers a variety of perspectives. I interviewed the first author this week and her profile will be published next week (June 19).

If you’re interested in being interviewed you can email me at lori@loripuma.com. And if you want to check out the series you can find it at: Overachieving Author series.

Cheers!
    Lori

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.