How do you…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jean Lauzier

They, (whoever “they” are) say that women most like to use poisons to ‘off’ someone.

So, I’m wondering…what’s your favorite method of getting rid of whoever has to die?

I’ll admit, I have a short I’m working on that does use a poison but it’s the first time I’ve gone that way.

I think my favorite way is something that doesn’t look like what it really is. For example, I had a woman dump bees down her allergic hubby’s shirt. Of course, they were outside, the door was locked and his epi-pen inside.

I also had a murder made to look like a tiger mauling using a tiger skeleton that was on display.

What about you????

marianne

In my latest WIP the young wife having enough of her husband’s cruelty and anxiety about odd spirits in the woods has just watched their enemy fall off the edge of a bluff. Her hubby becomes more nasty in his attitude and tries to force her to see the dead body at the bottom of the bluff only to feel her push him and he ends up at the bottom of the bluff next to the first dead man. I was going for the happy ending until I put myself in her place and thought I would not put up with him either (not sure I would really push someone off the bluff) but it was more fun to write than poison and I don’t like to be told by “they” that women do anything in just one way. We are creative creatures.

anniemr
    Participant

A big gun. 🙂

Jean Lauzier

Big guns are nice. 🙂

I’ve got a book called Deadly Doses that I just love. It’s a writer’s handbook for all things poisonous. Makes great reading.

Maybe the upcoming holidays will inspire a story so I can use the mistletoe tea idea. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.