Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / I am looking for a critiquing buddy for Horror novels

I am looking for a critiquing buddy for Horror novels

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / I am looking for a critiquing buddy for Horror novels

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pepperz98
    Participant

I have recently started writing fiction again after an extended break. My novels are part of a series on a family with an evil matriarch. It is in the horror genre and the first part focuses on a female doctor who is a cannibal and also has psychic ability. She is the antagonist in the story. I need someone who can help me with creating a new draft. The draft as it stands now is about 75000 words. I have been told that it needs a lot of work before making it available for publication and I’m searching for someone who isn’t too harsh with criticism and focuses more on how I can improve it.

In exchange I will critique your story as well, I like to read romance but open to any type of fiction. I can critique a book as well. In the past I was a member of the Critters Writer’s Workshop so I have done some critiquing. I have also attended a writer’s workshop at a college in the past as well. I can help with ideas and feedback but can’t get too technical since I’m not a pro.

amberntharris
    Participant

Hello Pepper,
    I really like the idea of your story. My book is YA
    Fantasy/Romance. I am not sure if you are interested in working with that, but if you are please message me.
    Thanks,
    Amber

pepperz98
    Participant

Thank you for replying Amber. I recently found a partner and currently rewriting my novel. But I can read your story as well. So far I only have the prologue. And I have switched genres too. It leans toward a suspense and fantasy with some romance hopefully. I love to read romance novels so you can PM your email and I can send you a copy. Thank you again.
    Patrika

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.