Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / I don't know what I'm doing. But here goes…

I don't know what I'm doing. But here goes…

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / I don't know what I'm doing. But here goes…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dwimmer
    Participant

I think I’m looking for a writing buddy (critique partner?) to swap a few chapters with and see if we can be of some benefit to each other. Here is a short synopsis:

My story is about Colin Porter. A young recent college graduate who leaves his longtime friend, Adrienne and anxiously agrees to an internship with SakuraSoft Games in Japan, only to find the city he lives in all but abandoned and himself all alone.

He meets a girl named Mika, a young Japanese girl who may not be what she seems. While looking for a way home he also crosses paths with President Sakuma, the man in the city broadcast tower, who is determined to rule the new world order. Sakuma also wants something that Colin has though, and he will stop at nothing to get it.

It has elements of horror, a little bit of romance, and then of course, adventure.

This is my first time here, aaaaand I’m not going to lie I was a little nervous signing up and posting on a ladies who critique site. Largely because I am… not a lady? 😉 In any case, nothing ventured…

ty.black
    Participant

Don’t feel bad, I’m not a lady, either, and I still hang out here. 🙂

Ty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.