Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / I Need HELP!

I Need HELP!

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / I Need HELP!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dorothy
    Participant

I am going to be self-publishing my very first book soon and this is my synopsis. I really would like feedback on it. What do you guys think? Is it interesting? Does it need more? Thank you!

(Revised Synopsis)
    In a time of war, a sixteen-year-old girl has been chosen to stop otherworldly evil forces from raising an army of the undead. For Tamin Moon, starting her junior year of high school by finding a locket from the father she never knew wasn’t exactly what she had in mind.

Once she’s opened the locket, little does Tamin know that she will unleash a great, ancient power, and unwittingly place herself at the center of an ages old conflict. Thanks to her new found power, Tamin is now the missing puzzle piece that both side needs to win the coming war. But Tamin must choose wisely, because even the seemingly good guys have dark motives, and in a world that shouldn’t exist, not even the man whom she is coming to love can be trusted.

Anonymous

Hi Dorothy,

Not sure if anyone as replied yet. I’d love to look over the synopsis. If you want send me a few pages so I can get familiar so I can help you along. Cynthia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.