Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / I'm looking for a c.p. My book is a historical fantasy

I'm looking for a c.p. My book is a historical fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / I'm looking for a c.p. My book is a historical fantasy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

joannabwrites
    Participant

Summary of Manuscript:
    In 1870, there’s a mansion where the Putere family live. They have inhuman powers and the unknown is normal for them. A maid named Adeline, who isn’t content with her life tries to turn her life in a better direction by casting a spell. But something goes wrong and Adeline, the Putere family, and the rest of her friends are trapped in the mansion.

joannabwrites
    Participant

I’m looking to swap chapters with a c.p. I need help with create good characters, like if they’re likable or not, as well as just a general perspective.

franhehal
    Participant

Hi Joanna

I’m looking for a writing partner, too. Your story sounds interesting. I’m writing a trilogy that is a speculative fiction/fantasy/science fiction novel with a female protagonist. It’s got a revisionist history slant starting in 1917 and going up to 2017. It involves family secrets and 3 generations of the same who’ve been tasked with helping humanity evolve and must overcome mind controlling AI to do it. Let me know if you’re still looking.

joannabwrites
    Participant

that sounds really interesting and unique. Maybe we could swap the first maybe two chapters

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.