Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / I'm looking for a CP – Young Adult – teenage romance

I'm looking for a CP – Young Adult – teenage romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / I'm looking for a CP – Young Adult – teenage romance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ellad
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I need your help! My main language is not English so it’s a lot harder to write a novel. So I need someone to tell me if I’m on the right track.
    I can also beta read your manuscript and give you feedback. I’m brutally honest in my critiques and you can count on a serious CP relationship.
    I never thought about this before and when I found this site I was so happy! There are people out there ready to give some advice and get the same in return. It’s just great.

P.S: I don’t write my novels in my main language because it doesn’t feel the same. I’ve always read and watched movies in English so I can’t even image my characters saying “Eu te amo” when it sounds magical when they say I lOVE YOU.
    I’ll look forward to hear from someone and make a friend.
    Thank you,
    Jacky

characterfanatic116
    Participant

Hi! I’d be willing to give you feedback and swap chapters if you wish. I’ve done critiquing before and have a completed 98,000-word historical literary YA novel I’m trying to get published. I’d love my critique partner to go over it and tell me where the pacing lags, etc. I also have a fantasy novel I’m currently working on that I would like to share with others, too. I’m mostly into realism though. I don’t tend to write romance–mostly family/friendship/literary-type YA–but if you don’t mind that I’d love to get to know you.

Thanks!

Erin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.