Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / I'm looking for a CP/writing buddy for romance novel- multiple genres

I'm looking for a CP/writing buddy for romance novel- multiple genres

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / I'm looking for a CP/writing buddy for romance novel- multiple genres

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

e-watson
    Participant

Hey all!
    I’m new here – just published my first book and would love to find someone who can critique my work, and I can critique in return – I’m currently working on a NA series with elements of suspense, and a more tongue in cheek rom com, also with elements of suspense – and some paranormal. I know, it’s a lot of different genres, but I love a good romance – no matter where it comes from!

If your interested in talking more let me know here or drop me a line! ElleWatsonWrites@gmail.com

best,
    Elle

knowingseries
    Participant

Hi Elle, you still looking for a CP? I’m new here as well and write NA romance. Haven’t published yet, but slowly trudging that direction with the first in a series.
    -Melissa

e-watson
    Participant

Hi Melissa – I’m always on the lookout for critique partners! Honest feedback is so crucial. Feel free to email me at ElleWatsonWrites@gmail.com and I would love to send you some info about my book and see if its something you’d be interested in reading and critiquing! and always, I offer my own critique in return – even if it’s something still in the works it always helps to have another set of eyes on it.

Best,
    Elle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.