Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / I'm looking for a writing buddy or group for my sci-fi romance/18+

I'm looking for a writing buddy or group for my sci-fi romance/18+

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / I'm looking for a writing buddy or group for my sci-fi romance/18+

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello! I’m very interested in having a writing buddy or group of buddies to bounce ideas off of and have to critique each other’s work. I’m in the early stages of writing a sci-fi romance novel and I could use all the advice I can get! Although I am not at that point yet, I like dark romance and I plan to write the erotic scenes in the dark romance style. Please consider that before responding so there are no surprises. I know dark romance isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.

A little bit about me, I have a background in writing, but it’s been a few years since I’ve done any serious writing other than Facebook. I’m a stay at home mom with four children. I enjoy reading dark romance, various fiction, and any humorous books. I love the theater and the movies. And I love a good binge session on Netflix or Amazon! It makes me sound like a couch potato, but all my kids are still under 7 so I don’t get out much yet. When I do, it’s usually for a kid related event! I squeeze writing in whenever I can. Luckily, or unluckily for me, my husband travels and works late often so I have some time once everyone is in bed. I’ve been living on 4-6 hours of sleep for more years than I can count =)

I hope to hear from you soon!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.