Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / I'm looking for a writing buddy! Romance/fantasy/18+

I'm looking for a writing buddy! Romance/fantasy/18+

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / I'm looking for a writing buddy! Romance/fantasy/18+

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pippascott
    Participant

Hello, I’m looking for a long-term writing buddy. I am currently working on a romance novel that is also fantasy and erotica. It includes a menage et trois (one heroine and three heroes), so only respond if its something you wouldn’t mind reading about it. Although its erotica I am not sure just yet how descriptive the sex scenes will be. I want to focus mainly on the romance and love story…I love all romance novels and I am a heavy reader of them. I’m looking for someone to chat with, share ideas, critique works and also generally share the love for romance novels/movies.

Just a little about me… Some of my personal interests are writing, reading, music, chocolate, my dog, movies, kdrama and fanfiction. So if these things interest you too then we may be perfect partners.

I am a serious writer and critter. I write every day without fail – my dream is to get published sometime in the future. I am looking for someone who will want to be buddies long-term and who I can share the journey with and support. Like batman and robin, so to speak.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, please let me know.

Hello! I’m definitely interested. I love fantasy and am getting newly into romance and erotica after figuring out it’s what I write. Odd how that worked.

I’m also looking for someone to read my work. I love fantasy and have several projects going including a fantasy/romance with erotic elements but what I’m looking to have critiqued is contemporary romance with erotic elements and a thriller twist.

I’m hoping to find someone to trade work with and help each other get ready for the scary publishing part. I don’t have any experience with critiquing but am more than happy to get experience. I also write every day.

Interests include writing, reading, music, chocolate, my cat, movies, and yarn.

Let me know if you’re interested.

pippascott
    Participant

Hello! Wow, I didnt expect to get a response so fast haha. It seems we have a lot in common and I would also be interested in getting to know one another and sharing work. I am also a movie nut so get lots of inspiration from them. I am currently on scribophile (a critique website for writers), goodreads and facebook. Are you on either of those or would you like to pass messages via here?

I just joined yesterday and wasn’t expecting to find anyone so fast! Perhaps for now we can send messages here or through e-mail. Send me a pm when you have the chance and we can talk more.

If you’re looking for a group – I’d be interested in critiquing as well =) I just posted for a buddy in another post.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.