Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / In need of a critique partner for my historical romance

In need of a critique partner for my historical romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / In need of a critique partner for my historical romance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stolen1
    Participant

I’m new to the group and I need a critique for my WIP- Sullivan’s Way (80,000). It’s a historical romance set in 1867 Virginia. I have six books plotted in this series I call Honesty. Three are historical, and three contemporary. I’m trying to get a handle on POV and pacing. I’d also like advice on what I have mapped for the series.

amyjarecki
    Participant

Hi stolen – I’m a published author and am presently working on a historical romance that takes place in 367 A.D. I’d be happy to swap a couple of chapters with you if you’re still looking for a crit. partner.

stolen1
    Participant

Yes please! I’d love to read your work and have a fresh pair of eyes on my writing….

Anonymous

Hi, I’m keen to do the same if you’re looking for others…I am writing 1824-5 set in England, high seas (convict ship) and Australian penal colony. I have one CP I adore (she writes YA Paranormal) and looking for a few more with a historical bent. 🙂

hbroadwayphann
    Participant

Hi, I need a critique partner. I write historical romance that is packed with action. It involves pirates and a young woman running away from an arranged marriage. Please private message me if you are interested!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.