Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / In need of a Critique Partner for Romance/Contemporary Romance….

In need of a Critique Partner for Romance/Contemporary Romance….

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / In need of a Critique Partner for Romance/Contemporary Romance….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

serlina88
    Participant

Hi! Iā€™m new here, newbie writer working on my first novel. Iā€™m am still working on it but i don’t think its quite far from being done. šŸ™‚ Just need to have some critiques to let me know how the story sounds and encouraging feed backs…….anything else is appreciated. Bare with me tho, cause its my first time writing a book šŸ™‚

I am looking for a critique partner whom i can possibly bounce ideas off and suggestions. I am reader, and well i write but mostly for myself until recently i have decided to actually write what’s been playing in my head. I have been writing poems but have never posted them until recently on my facebook page and blogs….

I would greatly appreciate the critique and return the critiquing back also if needed.

lifeshumor
    Participant

Hello, if you are still interested in a critique partner, I can help you.

I’m currently working on a romantic suspense novel.

serlina88
    Participant

That would be nice. i’d be happy and appreciate your help. Do you want to exchange email?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.