Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / In Need Of Beta Readers or Critique Partners

In Need Of Beta Readers or Critique Partners

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / In Need Of Beta Readers or Critique Partners

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tosha Miller
    Participant

I am a self-publishing author writing her first book. If you are a critique partner, I would love to know your point of view about my writing.

Here’s a little about my book:

The year is 2086, and the long brutal war between Naturals (humans) and Unnaturals (supernatural beings) is over but mystical beings are still being hunted. In hope of having a life where she is respected as an investigator, Cathleen Spurlock keeps her abilities hidden. When she meets Hendrick a mysterious Dragonvire (Half vampire and dragon being) who needs her help to find his missing brother, she decides to risk her secret and help him. If they can find him in time, and keep the enemy from his blood they can stop a horrible curse from happening.

ekearsey
    Participant

Hi Tosha,

I’m also looking for a critique partner on my first book. It’s been written (and re-written, and re-written, and sent to publishers and is now part-way re-written) so would be happy to trade critique for critique. Yours sounds like a good premise – I’m curious to see how it turns out! Mine is fantasy as well, so this could be a good match! Ping me a message if you’re interested.

Thanks,
    Emma

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.