Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

laura
    Keymaster

Introduce Yourself!

Cathy Franklin
    Participant

Hi, I’m Cathy from rural SE Arizona, close to New Mexico. I’m originally from South Mississippi/Louisiana, so I’ll be glad to meet all the southern ladies.

kathyholmes
    Participant

Hey all, as I say on my blog, “I’m a California beach girl living in Las Vegas via Florida.”

tcjones30
    Participant

Hi all, I’m Terri from Nashville.

Anonymous

Hi everyone I’m Judy, I live in Oregon

cehart
    Participant

Hi Ya’ll!
    I’m Cheryl from Georgia.
    I just made a pitcher of sweet tea — who’s bringing cookies? LOL

Nice to meet everybody. 🙂

jamie
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’m Jamie and I live in NW Georgia.

amandafoor
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Mandi and I’m from Albuquerque, New Mexico, but I’m originally from western Pennsylvania where parts of my novel are set.

chylu
    Participant

Hey ladies, I’m Cheyenne and I live in Portishead, England, but am from the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area of NY state. Nice to see everyone on here 🙂

sassy
    Participant

Hello all. I am from Louisiana. I am writing a women’s fiction story that will be hard to fit in any other genre. I am particularly looking for a critique partner and/or mentor in this genre as well as romance and erotica. Even if it takes several different partners for each genre, I hope to make some connections here. If anyone is looking for the same, please let me know.

It’s nice to meet everyone!
    Tonya

strawberryfields70
    Participant

Hi, I’m Karen from California (Oregon transplant).

laura
    Keymaster

Welcome everyone! I’m Laura the site owner and I LOVE chick lit. So naturally this is my favorite group (ssssshhhh, don’t tell the others!). I finished a 60,000 word manuscript in April and had 5 lovely ladies look over it this summer. When I get some time I’ll need to add in the changes they pointed out might need making, and it will be on to critique set 2!

ckwible1
    Participant

Hi, I’m Chris Wible from NJ. I’ve self-published two women-centered novels. I write mostly about independent women and women of a certain age. Can we call it hen lit? I have just finished a niche novel about a rabbi’s daughter who becomes an Episcopal bishop. My first two novels were In Season and In Between Goodbyes. More information at http://www.christinawible.com. Looking here eventually for a critique partner but right now just trying to see what you have to offer.

laura
    Keymaster

Welcome Chris! I’m going to check out your website now. It’s great to have you with us =)

wynixqueen
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m from Mass and really excited to find this place. I would love to find someone who will critique my work and vice versa.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.