Home / Forums / List of Forums / Poetry / Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Poetry / Introduce Yourself

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

laura
    Keymaster

Introduce Yourself!

Dawn
    Participant

Hello! I’m Dawn. Not much to say about myself really. I live in Lincoln, NE, I’m married with one son and two cats. (Every writer should have a cat!) Ask me anything you want to know.

Dana Lindamood
    Participant

Hello! I’m Dana. I’m currently pursuing a masters in Gender, Sexuality and Culture while living with my boyfriend in Dublin, Ireland. I am really out of practice poetically because I have been putting my heart and soul into my short stories, but I really want to get back into it, because I love poetry.

ryliespring
    Participant

Hello! My name is Rylie Spring, I’m a senior in high school in Southern California, and am looking to persue a career in writing (columnist, essayist, journalist–at most a magazine editor) and am obsessed with poetry. I love different kinds–mostly influenced by the Beat generation, the poetry of Dylan Thomas, Patti Smith and Bob Dylan and anything and everything involved with my favorite writer, Oscar Wilde. I’d very much like to publish a small volume of my poetry (eventually) and I’ve never been even remotely critiqued decently. I’m very excited to be here and looking forward to reading people’s work/getting critiqued and making friends 🙂

wordtraveler
    Participant

I am a freelance editor, writer, and publish a creative-fiction magazine called Perspectives. Writers give inanimate objects human qualities. See the current issue at http://1perspectives.webs.com. I write stories and poetry.

serlina88
    Participant

Hi, I’m Vickie Telemaque from the Caribbean Island of Dominica. I been writing poems at a young age and its been mainly for just myself, only just recently been posting them to my blogs and hope one day will put all together into a book and maybe have them published. I am looking forward to having my poems critiqued, and to read others work as well; and to make new friends. 🙂

wordetching
    Participant

Hi, I’m Karla Doell from Alberta Canada. I have always been a writer it is like breathing to me. I self published a book of poetry (You can see it here http://wordetching.blogspot.ca/p/blog-page_1.html) and am continuing to write!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.