Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author

hopeshines
    Participant

I’m Hope-
    I’m old enough to be a grandma (still waiting) young enough to be eternally curious about people, and I believe I may have been a cat in another life. I written shorts, poems, plays, music, fantasy /sci fi YA, and romance-but not full novels. yet…

Anyone wanting to work with me needs to accept out of the box humor, honesty, and a flexible arrangement. I am easygoing, crit and review capable, and young at heart-just ask the cats!
    Hope

hopeshines
    Participant

I’m Hope-
    I’m old enough to be a grandma (still waiting) young enough to be eternally curious about people, and I believe I may have been a cat in another life. I written shorts, poems, plays, music, fantasy /sci fi YA, and romance-but not full novels. yet…

Anyone wanting to work with me needs to accept out of the box humor, honesty, and a flexible arrangement. I am easygoing, crit and review capable, and young at heart-just ask the cats!
    Hope

jenny
    Participant

Welcome, Hope! You’ll get on the novel bandwagon soon enough, I’m sure. 🙂

bwtaylor
    Participant

Hello everyone! As you can see I’m not a lady, but I am serious about writing. So here I am!

I’m all about the horror! Horror, dark fantasy, paranormal, or whatever goes bump in the night. It’s so hard to find other horror writers that I figured to try my hand here.

I’m always willing to help, if I can. Been around the block once or twice now. I’m always looking for ways to improve and share what I’ve learned. Feel free to ask any questions and I’ll do my best to answer.

maggie
    Participant

Hello Everyone. My name is Maggie Amada. I write paranormal romance with erotic elements.

I’m looking for more critique partners. I have one wonderful partner now but will need to spread around the love. It’s surprisingly difficult to find partners who are comfortable with erotic scenes and paranormal elements.

I’m always looking for ways to improve my writing. Mostly, I’m looking for someone to offer big picture critiques.

Whether or not you’re interested, feel free to ask any questions. I’m happy to help any way I can.

takayta
    Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Maria, and I’m currently writing a YA fantasy novel. I’m looking for a critique partner to go over my work (mainly my first chapter, just to know what I’m doing right/wrong, if it’s gripping or interesting, what your thoughts or impressions are, etc.), and to give me constructive, but encouraging, feedback.

I’m new to the world of critiquing, as I’ve neither received feedback before nor have I given any critiques. I’d be happy to critique your work to the best of my abilities.

I look forward to getting to know you all. 🙂

stephannydawn
    Participant

Hello everyone. I’m Stephanny. I’m a 21 yr old wife, mother, and aspiring writer. I’ve written many things in the past but this is the first book I’ve decided to take seriously. I’m still working a title but I’ve got 3.5 chapters written so far, but up to 20 plotted out. It’s a YA fantasy that I’m hoping to stretch out over two or three books.

I currently have a wonderful critique partner but an looking for to add one or two more. I want to see varying POVs, and one CP has already helped mg wriging so much.
    Can’t wait to get to know you guys and Thanksss.

butterflyy
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m Andrea and I’m so happy to be here with all you wonderful ladies! 🙂 I’m a beginner in writing, wrote some short stories and flash fiction, even penned out a movie script but I have this story that’s been bugging me for at least 6 years now. I have started several times and I’m a bit indecisive whether it should be a script or a novel but I think I kinda settled on the novel-thing now. I’ve never had a critique partner and I’m really looking forward to it!

lisbeth
    Participant

Hi everyone 🙂

My name’s Liz and I’m a supernatural fiction writer. My stories are character oriented, usually first person POV, and with enough blood, sexual innuendo, violence and gore to make them inappropriate to younger readers.

Oh, and I love critiquing. Best way to learn 🙂

risu
    Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Loni. I enjoy reading and writing. I’m currently working on 2 projects, one is a fantasy novel (a whopping 194k word document) and the other is silly-fun writing, much shorter in length.

I’m looking forward to working with this wonderful group. I don’t have much experience giving critiques, but the only way to improve is to give and get more.

aldreaalien
    Participant

Hi all. I go by Aldrea Alien and have a heavy fantasy bias. Although I’ll read light sci-fi and some paranormals.

Though still unpublished, I’ve finished three stories:
    187k Science Fantasy
    71k Fantasy
    33k Paranormal – First of a trilogy (the other two need rewriting)
    And I am currently working on a fourth story (fantasy) and have written two flash fictions. All of them are written in 3rd person limited.

I’ve a little bit of critique experience, mostly giving honest feedback. Due to real life and depending on chapter length, there will be times where I may take a while to finish a critique.

jackie
    Participant

Hello all! My name is Jackie and I’m currently working on my first novel. I’m a newbie to both writing and critiquing. I’m hoping to gain a lot of experience through this group. I’m looking for a couple of CPs to give honest feedback on my work so far. I’m also more than willing to read stories and share feedback.

frostedorchid
    Participant

Hello ladies (and guys)! My name is Diana. I’ve been dreaming up stories forever, but have just started seriously writing about a year ago. My preferred writing genre is new adult, but I read just about anything I can get my hands on from Harry Potter to 50 Shades of Grey. I’m writing my first novel and would love to have someone to bounce ideas off of and encourage each other. I tend to write in spurts, im the type of person who needs someone to nag them occasionally ;). I’m willing to read and critique if you like or just be there to help nag. 🙂

jennoliver
    Participant

Hi All! I’m Jennifer and I’m currently working on my first novel, a dark urban fantasy. I read almost anything I can get my hands on. I tend to lean towards paranormal, urban and dark fantasy, and I don’t mind some romance mixed in either. 🙂
    I’ve never really critiqued any one’s work, but I have offered honest feedback and suggestions. I’m hoping to learn more about the process and learn anything I can to improve my writing. I’m looking for CPs to give honest feedback and are willing to let me bounce ideas off them occasionally.

infernotea
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m Kay and I like to write novels. I write both sci-fi and fantasy but my current WIP is a high fantasy with some darkish fairy tale elements.

I have a fair amount of experience critiquing and editing, and I’d be happy to critique almost anything in the general realm of sci-fi/fantasy in exchange for a critique of my own work. :’) I’m working towards publication and need all of the feedback I can get.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.