Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Is anyone doing Camp Nanowrimo???

Is anyone doing Camp Nanowrimo???

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Is anyone doing Camp Nanowrimo???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jenniferkate
    Participant

I don’t think I’ll be done in tine but it gave me a good jump start…

Jani
    Participant

@jenniferkate I’m doing Camp Nano and am about 24k in. I’m determined to finish, I love writing challenges.

Jenn
    Participant

I’m not doing Camp NaNoWriMo so much as my own NaNoWriMo project: try to finish the rewrite of my WIP (or at least get as close as possible)

gwen
    Participant

I’ve always wanted to get involved in the Nano thing; but never knew how-lol. Can anyone tell me the website?

Tracy Rohlfing
    Participant

gwen
    Participant

Okay, I’m having trouble “accepting” friends! I’m looking for crit partner(s) who are serious about writing for publication and understand YA. I like just about all genres. I am not writing about were’s or vamps or the paranormal. But will read other writer’s works. I don’t want a huge critique group (no time to write). But I want lots of friends! I have a couple of projects (wip) and having trouble committing to a project. I’m a panster with a basic idea of where I want the characters to go. I want someone who will kick in the behind, although I am pretty much self driven. Lot’s of stuff going on-hope everyone is safe. Help! How do I accept friends? I can’t figure it out! LOL. Peace!

jessicafriday
    Participant

@gwen If you hover over “Notifications” (top left) you’ll see if someone has requested a friendship. Click on this, then scroll down to see their name. To the right of their name should be the word “Accept.” You should be able to click on it. For adding friends, there’s a link right under the person’s name on their profile page.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous

I’ve never done Nanowrimo before.
    What can I expect from it? Is it a good community??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.