Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / ISO CP for Urban/Modern Fantasy

ISO CP for Urban/Modern Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / ISO CP for Urban/Modern Fantasy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

an-ainmhi
    Participant

I’m searching for a specific help, almost on a picky level, so bare with me.
    I am almost 30 and have relocated residence several states from anyone I know. I am in need of a CP that may also be a friend, like minded, but also very grounded and knows what they like.
    I enjoy bluntness both in critique and in friendship. I don’t pussy foot around or waist time. Should I be able to critique as well (which is currently up in the air), it will be in the same fashion. I need someone with a backbone.
    That being said, I may not be available to start critiquing in turn for a while. I would say I’m fairly good at it, but certain situations make my ability to do so slower than some might like. I cannot in good conscience say I will critique your work in a timely manner at this time.
    I am a gamer as well. I enjoy most platforms and consider my PC the center of my gaming. I obviously love to read. I don’t mind using Skype to keep in a better contact.
    Now onto my book: It’s set in modern day and deals with fantasy elements functioning in a human world without their knowing. Common-place, I know, but I’ll keep it vague for sake of time.
    If you feel up to the challenge, please contact me or comment on this post. It’s difficult to find a good connection and I’m unsure how to do it online. Thank you for reading.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.