Home / Forums / List of Forums / Women’s Fiction / Chick Lit / Light, funny, sexy 8-novella series.

Light, funny, sexy 8-novella series.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Women’s Fiction / Chick Lit / Light, funny, sexy 8-novella series.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

karengordonauthor
    Participant

I’m currently working on book 1 of an 8 novella series that I plan to release in early 2016. I am looking for a partner who can read for storyline inconsistencies, poor/odd character development, pacing and general interest to Women’s fiction readers–a big picture view. I would like to exchange once or twice a month so we can see a few chapters of each others work at a time.
    The story follows the life of an introverted, quiet, super-organized, smart girl as her career soars in the private jet industry and she struggles with her love life. It will contain sex scenes, but they are not the focus of the story. My theme is a woman struggling to find balance in her love and work life by finding balance in her personality traits.
    Each novella will be 10-15 chapters long. I am 5 chapters into the first book. I’d love to trade a chapter or two to see if our writing styles work together.
    Thanks!
    Karen

catherineb
    Participant

Hello Karen,
    Have you found a CP? I am also writing women’s fiction and would be looking for about the same things. However, my manuscript is complete and I have gotten specific comments about my writing lacking an emotional connection with the characters and would love an honest opinion.
    Thanks, Catherine

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.