Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Long Term CP for Budding Paranormal Novel

Long Term CP for Budding Paranormal Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Long Term CP for Budding Paranormal Novel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mnreece
    Participant

I’m currently finishing up the first draft of a paranormal novel [description below] and I’m looking for a CP in the same stage of writing OR genre who would be interested in pairing up a few times to discuss. I’d actually be okay with more than one CP!

For now, I’m looking for a CP to look at overall story structure, characterization, etc., rather than grammar [though that will be well appreciated later on in the process!]. I’m more than happy to do the same for anyone who is interested.

Respond to this thread or private message me if you’d like to join me!

Story summary:

Clara Simmons, recent high school graduate, is ready to enjoy her last summer home in the small town of Adams but all that flies out the window when her summer fling, Will Douglas, accuses her of being a witch. Clara can’t keep the accusation out of her mind and finds comfort in Jackson, a college student she meets in a bookstore.

With Jackson as her mentor, Clara begins to explore the mythical world of magic but is it as glamorous as she first thought?

[Also looking for a CP to help me better my summarizing skills. :0)]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.