Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Long term CP for YA Scifi Novels

Long term CP for YA Scifi Novels

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Long term CP for YA Scifi Novels

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

noellbernard
    Participant

Hi there!

My name is Melanie and I write YA science fiction with an emphasis on dark and dystopian. I have one completed manuscript(90K) in the query docks, one in the midst of re-writes(scheduled to be completed by Jan 31st), and a few more getting face lifts before their next drafts. :p

I’m hoping to find a CP partner for the long haul. Someone who is willing to critique not just my current novel, but future novels, as well, and I hope to do the same for you. I want to be partners in this game we call novel writing, someone who I can trust to be honest and brutal with my manuscript, and someone who is open to the same type of critique from me. For this reason, it’s very important that our writing styles match.

If you think you might be interested in being CPs, I’d like for us to exchange a couple chapters and discuss exchange preferences. Please send me an email at noellbell{at}hotmail{dot}com if you’re interested, or comment below! ^.^

Hope to hear from you!

katd443
    Participant

Hi, Melanie! I sent you an email regarding this post and I’m hoping to hear from you soon!!

-Kat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.