Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP/Beta Readers for YA Suspense

Looking for CP/Beta Readers for YA Suspense

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP/Beta Readers for YA Suspense

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jmosleytx
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m new here and am hoping to find a critique partner and/or beta readers for my YA Suspense novel (currently 80K words). I’m looking for someone who can provide big picture feedback (what works/what doesn’t for plot, character and prose) and am happy to offer the same. I’d love to do a chapter swap with someone and am willing to read/critique any genre of YA (except maybe high fantasy).

If you’re interested, let me know. I’d love to hear from you!

rarecameo
    Participant

Hello! Loooove suspense. Still looking for a crit-partner? I wrote a YA sci-fi thingie (76k words) about a girl (superhero, high school student) looking for the source of a street fighting drug and the guy framing her father as the distributor. Maybe we can swap chapters?

Anonymous

I am writing a y.a. novel, and would love a solid, devoted CP! (I’ve already been published five times in y.a.) My current book is historical / adventure, the retelling of the legend of St. Dymphna, a 6th century Irish princess whose insane father desires to marry her. She flees the country with three trusted friends and is pursued by her father’s soldiers. Sound like something you’d like to work with? If so, give me a holler!
    Susan

jmosleytx
    Participant

Hi Susan,

Your story sounds great! If you’re still looking for a CP, private message me and we can talk about exchanging chapters.

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.