Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for 2-3 writers for a low-maintenance critique group

Looking for 2-3 writers for a low-maintenance critique group

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for 2-3 writers for a low-maintenance critique group

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

amelody
    Participant

HI, friends! My name is Allison. I am an aspiring novelist and also a college student, which means, much as I love writing, it isn’t my #1 priority right now. That being said, I still want to advance my skills via a critique group, preferably but not necessarily made up of other college students.

Send me a message if you are 1. interested in forming a critique group, 2. super busy, and 3. want to write together in a laid-back, low-stress, and supportive atmosphere, with the understanding that school comes first.

rkissane
    Participant

Amen sister friend. Yes, I am interested in a critique group. Yes again, I am busy with work and wedding planning and am heavily involved in my sports team. Yes please, I would love a critique partner(s) who understand that I am going to have to put my current career and fiancé first but that I absolutely love to write. I only just (last year) successfully left the academic life so I know exactly what all that entails and how much time it demands in order to keep your sanity and your grades.

I am not yet finished with my novel (3/4 by my draft estimates) but I have enough to start critique work I believe. My current work is adventure fantasy but I have experience in other genres.

Would you like to swap a few chapters to see if we are a good fit?

Reilly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.