Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a Beta Reader/Critiquer

Looking for a Beta Reader/Critiquer

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a Beta Reader/Critiquer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

writezalot
    Participant

YA Fantasy novel, just completed, needs new eyes to find the plot holes and weakest links with characters etc.

Contact me at writez4you@yahoo.com, or on this board, if you’d like to help out/swap critiques etc. My website is http://www.writezalot.com too.

The book’s short summary:

The Unknown Sun (Book 1 of the Skyfall Trilogy!)

The story is told from the point of view of Moira, a young human woman who is rescued from a brutal attack by twins, Belamar and Airi. She is pulled into a mysterious world, Skyfall, where people have wings and believe that humans are only a myth. Ruined by a sudden, vicious war hundreds of years before, Skyfall can only be repaired by their Gods, The Unknown Sun, and they are locked away until the Chosen One from the prophecy can free them.
    The Unknown Sun is about a prophecy, a sacrifice, new-found truths, unfailing love, and bitter betrayal…

Moira must save Skyfall by becoming someone she never believed she could.

Her whole life on Earth has been one of pain and loss, all closely tied to a tragic prophecy that will give her unimaginable power…at a great cost.

Moira must release The Unknown Sun, an immortal people who ruled benevolently over Skyfall for eons, from their dark prison and heal Bel and Airi’s world.

But what she and the twins discover along the way will test not only her soul, but her life.

stephannydawn
    Participant

I’m deff. interested in a beta read, you story sounds amazing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.