Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for a CP for a Contemporary Romance-Newbie

Looking for a CP for a Contemporary Romance-Newbie

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for a CP for a Contemporary Romance-Newbie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

heather1973
    Participant

Hi! A relative newbie here, I am looking for some feedback on my first attempt at penning a story. I very much would one day like to publish but am just getting started on my journey. I love to read and would enjoy a chance to meet someone in my same position. I enjoy mostly romantic suspense and contemporary romance. I am open on the deadlines etc.

My book is about a young woman who has seen her fair share of tragedy and is looking to carve out a future for herself. The problem is that she spends quite a bit of time thinking through her past mistakes, jumping into relationships in the present while trying to predict her future. The book has lots of angst and an undercurrent of true love will conquer all.

Looking forward to moving ahead in the writing world! Thanks for the consideration!

lilladelilla
    Participant

Hi, if you are still looking I’m willing to team up! I have a romance that is more of a Women’s Fiction that I’m looking to get some more readers for. This is my first novel that I plan to publish this year.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.