Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for a CP for a fiction short story

Looking for a CP for a fiction short story

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for a CP for a fiction short story

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jens
    Participant

I am looking for a CP to take a look at a short story – roughly 5800 words. I’ve been interested in finding a local writing group for quite some time, and completing this last story has propelled me into action. While this site is not what I set out looking for, I think it’s a very cool idea and can be beneficial. If you’re interested in helping me out, I’d love to hear from you. Of course, I’d be more than happy to return the favor!

coladaja
    Participant

What is your short story about? Memoir? Romance? Relations? I am a terrific editor and writing composition English language teacher. I am looking for someone to critique my short stories and a book. Because what I write is near and dear, it is hard to be objective as far as the reader’s interest may be concerned. My short stores are based on memories but come with a hopeful inspirational message to the reader, sort of “Do this and not that.” My book is a human interest success story revolving around my son I adopted in Thailand. By the time he was four, I was convinced he was intellectually slow. Boy, was I wrong! There is a little in it about his color being raised primarily in an American society.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.